Saturday, December 13, 2014

Just a lay day here at North Lake Worth

Not much to report.

We are just killing time till our Monday Crossing Window. All the forecasts still show Monday as a GOOD day.

Trying to get more info from the posse that crossed and arrived in Green Turtle Last night but they are stingy with the reports -- already on Island Time I guess.

Buck and I finalized our crossing plans, Karen made a run to CVS for last minute delicacies.

Wind blew moderate here today and one Canadian boat dragged anchor with no one aboard but didn't hit anything till the owners arrived and re-anchored the boat.

Too many clouds to see the meteor shower last night but I tried.

Early to bed tonight and off to the main Lake Worth tomorrow for another crossing attempt. Boy I wish you could store up sleep credits. When we cross I'll be up for about 30 hours.

No comments: