Friday, November 14, 2014

Medicine Man

Well I had to capitulate today and get some treatment for my knee. After yesterday's home treatment of Epsom salt compresses it was looking like hamburger this morning.

Fortunately there is a "Minute Clinic" just 2 miles away so I hopped my bike and rode there.

I spent 45 minutes on paperwork and 3 minutes in treatment. Nothing too unusual just some special cream and antibiotics ordered up. Didn't even replace my bandages!

While getting the prescriptions filled I went to a Public's grocery mostly for a treat for me for being such a good boy at the doctors today. Can't pass a Suntrust ATM without grabbing some cash. Anywhere else and we have to pay a fee.

Well that killed 3 hours this morning so not much else to do today. Topped off oil in the engine, checked weather for the next few days -- a little rain and cool temps in store -- and paid the bill so we can leave early tomorrow. Next stop will be in Daytona Beach to anchor.

Made the reservation for Vero -- next Thursday the 20th. We will be there for Thanksgiving and a bit after.

Boy the living is easy here at Palm Coast Marina. The time just flows along.

Ohh the Farkle tournament last night .... Don't ask!!

Well Karen won all three games. Two games Jim went out first but Karen came back and wiped him out. Buck stayed a spectator and Vickie did great. Later I learned she had been coached by Barb --- Don't ever give Earl 3 dice!! Where have I heard that before?!

No comments: