Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Thanksgiving All!!

The cruisers put on quite a Thanksgiving Feast here today. My tummy is still a little sore and I exercise moderation!!

The weather was great although too cool for shorts, and the company equally fine. We dined with the crews from Diva, Rachel, and Fredonia. We also finally met the crew from “Born to Cruise” Wayne and Jill. They are from New Bern too. Percentage wise I’d say New Bern had more folks here than any other area.

What can I say the choices were magnificent – Anti Pasta, Pasta, more salads than you shake a stick at – plenty of Turkey and ham for those who wanted that. Not me – JUST TURKEY!!

I did miss sweet potatoes and Pecan Pie.. Can you believe about 10 pumpkin pies and only one pecan pie which was long gone by the time I got there. I just shot the ready whip directly in my mouth – just kidding – put it on a spoon then the mouth.

I think it will just be broth for dinner tonight.

Enjoy the pics. I especially like the shot of the Dinghy parking lot.




No comments: