Saturday, October 25, 2014

Layday in Georgetown

Finally a real lay day in Georgetown. Didn't have to fix anything!!

I had a nice sleep on the hook last night. Nothing went bump in the night.

Today we just puttered around the town. Karen went shopping and I took my bike ashore and tried to find the Piggly Wiggly. All to no avail. I should have made a map..

Well I had a nice ride around town, bought some fresh shrimp off the dock which didn't turn out to be that fresh. Bummer.

We just puttered and watch who was coming and who was going in the harbour. I'm sure we will meet these boats again down the ICW.

Tomorrow will be another lay day. We don't plan to leave until Monday.

Tonight it is about Farkle. Everyone is feeling pretty good about their anchorage so we will join on Temptation for a little Farkle Mania tonight and plan out assault on McClellanville Monday. No water there around low tide so we have to time our passage through there.

Federal money for all kinds of crazy things but nothing to keep the waterway open. What a bunch of BOZOS..

No comments: